Grid connected solar panel
How electricity generated from solar
Fifth Avenue solar Energy Services has been offering complete renewable solutions, tailored to our individual customer requirements. Our recommendations are based on a thorough understanding of the renewable energy market and the bottom-line financial considerations governing our customer’s investment.Fifth avenue is the leading installer of quality residential solar power systems for homes across Perth and regional Western Australia. Our reputation is built on installing top-quality systems, and our consultative and informative sales process. We’re committed to delivering cheaper and cleaner energy to Australian homes.
With years of experience in designing, engineering and building customised renewable products, we pride ourselves in delivering the most technically appropriate product to ensure they provide efficient and measurable outcomes. Our local on-site staff of Engineers, Technicians and Electricians are able to offer you reliable sustainable solutions to assist you in achieving your renewable goals.
STARTING KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOLAR
- Solar energy is available for any photovoltaic installation can be built either on the roof or any open area.
- Producing energy for their own use independent from energy suppliers as well as the increase in energy prices.
- Generation of electricity from the sun is environmentally friendly because it is done without the emission of harmful substances, each kWh produced by the photovoltaic installation significantly reduces the emission of CO2 into
the atmosphere. Installation size of 1 MW reduces CO2 emissions have more than 800 tonnes per year.
- Photovoltaic systems are reliable, and their service life is over 30 years.
- Photovoltaic panels are made of silicon, which is one of the most common elements in the world.
- Panels after a period of operation shall be easily recycled, and the cost of recycling is small.
- The use of energy for their own needs at the production site is the most cost-effective way of using solar energy. Energy consumption for its own needs means that there is no loss in the transmission. In energy suppliers pay more for the transmission (fixed costs, variable etc., that is really the loss on transmission lines) than the produced energy.
- Using clean energy which is raising our quality of life.
- Solar Energy provides us with energy security at the micro and macro: the sun is at our disposal without any restrictions, Solar Energy is able to repeatedly meet the demand of humanity for electricity and heating (the amount of Solar Energy reaching the earth 10,000 times more than the energy demand ).
- Solar Energy knows no borders or territorial restrictions or political: it is a peaceful source of energy, in contrast to oil, gas, coal or uranium.
- Solar Energy is an inexhaustible resource of energy delivered for free.
- Solar Energy allows the energy independence of the state – no need for a permanent import of gas or other fossil fuels.
THE REASON BEHIND CHOOSING THE SOLAR ENERGY
There are many reasons why your home or business should install a solar system.
Feel secure that you’re protected from rising energy prices
Once you have a installed a solar system on your roof, it will continue to generate free electricity from the sun year after year. This means you can substantially reduce or even eliminate your electricity bills, giving you the peace of mind that you’re doing what you can to keep your bills as low as possible while still enjoying the benefits of all the gadgets that electricity powers.
The Federal Government’s Solar Credits Scheme provides thousands of dollars towards purchasing and installing your system. In addition, state-based Feed-In Tariff Schemes pay you for any excess electricity you generate and don’t use.
Significant Investment Returns
There aren’t many financial investments better than solar. You’ll be saving on your electricity bill from day one. This could translate into a return on your initial investment of 15 -30% per annum for many years to come, with your solar energy system potentially paying for itself in around 3-6 years, depending on the system size.
Increase the value of your home
Energy efficient homes have been proven to sell at a significant premium to less efficient ones. Imagine telling a prospective buyer that they could receive a cheque every 2 months instead of a bill. With rising electricity prices, buyers will increasingly focus on energy efficiency and solar when considering which home to purchase.
Do your bit for the environment
Electricity generated via your own solar system means that you’ll draw less electricity from the grid. This means less coal is burnt at power stations reducing the use of the biggest source of carbon pollution. Installing a system is the single most effective step you can take towards reducing your carbon footprint.
Our professional team includes Electrical Engineers, Electronics Technicians, Electricians and other skilled persons – all sharing a passion for renewable energy solutions. The best part of our services is that the solar quote is provided by experienced Electrical Engineer rather than sales assistant and helps you to provide the details information’s regarding solar.